Página de Certificación Académica, logros de estudio y perfil profesional de Alejandro Jose Herrero Herrera🌐293 Visitas
Evertec Inc. SAP SR System Analyst and Administration Division
· Project leader to implementation 9 new companies in Chile location. (SAP FI / CO / ECCS / BW)
· Roll up and Implementation (SOLA Region) SAP FI / CO / ECCS / SD / MM / BW module of Chile companies, (Chile (4), Uruguay, Brazil, Panama and España)
· Project leader to design, development and implementation of billing process interface/integration between external application and SAP ERP and SAP BW of NOLA and SOLA region
· Implementation of SAP Ariba application:
o “Contract Management” module:
§ Project coordinator
§ Design and implementation templates to Workspaces Sales and Workspaces Procurement of high complexity
§ Reports design
o “Supplier Information Performance Management (SIPM)” module:
§ Project coordinator
§ Implementation of Supplier Invitation, Auto register, Profile SPQ, Risk Assessment and Due Diligence event
§ Reports design
· Project coordinator and Implementation of “Nakisa Lease Administration” application
· Roll up and Implementation (NOLA Region) SAP FI / CO / ECCS / SD / MM / BW module of Costa Rica companies (Panama, Costa Rica, Mexico and Guatemala)
· Design, development and implementation “Utilities” module SAP ERP
· Design, development and implementation “Customer of Collections Management” SAP ERP
· Project coordinator and Installation of “SAP ECCS Consolidation” module. Reporting in SAP BW.
· Interface and Integration process of Billing process (Affiliates companies) between ANP/B24 application and SAP ERP / SAP BW
· SAP Notes maintenance and application
· Upgrade SAP ERP version 4.7 to version 6
· Upgrade SAP BW version 3 to version 7.5
· Management of contracting suppliers with their respective Risk Assessment and Due Diligence process and subsequent processing of payments
· Maintenance FI / CO / BW module
· User support FI / CO /BW /SD / MM module
· Support and maintenance SAP Ariba application (CM and SIPM module)
· Support and maintenance Nakisa Lease Administration
· Design, development and maintenance of SAP BW and ABAP reports
· Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Functional Requirements Document (FRD)
· Training to users
SAP FI-CO/FM/PSCD Senior Consultant
Municipio Autónomo de Guaynabo.
· Daily functional support and feature configuration over the course of 3 years of SAP FI, FM, Public Sector Collections and Disbursements (PSCD) processes and transactions supporting over 50 end users. Completed and documented over 350 trouble tickets over the same period of time. Includes functional support for Budget Management, Federal Funds allocation, A/R, A/P, G/L, TR, Funds, Collections and Disbursements.
· Configuration and parameterization of SAP FI/Treasury module to implement an ACH enabled payment process for vendors (Vendors, Banks, Accounting and email notification)
· Managed of end of the year processes for FI, FM, PSCD and SD modules. Responsible for executing the required configurations and parameterizations for the beginning of a new fiscal year.
· In charge of configuring and maintaining account determination rules, as well as fund derivation rules to support collection processes. Moreover, implemented and supported cash flow processes in the collections area by configuring all operational processes, closing procedures and accounting transfers.
· Direct support of collection processes such as patents, sales tax, property tax and others in SD configuring system elements such as order types, reason codes, price conditions and strategies, bills of materials (BOM).
· Key player in 8-month patch application project that involved the application of over 250 patches to take SAP 4.7 up to its latest patch level. The project involved the unit testing, end-user testing and integration testing of all major SAP 4.7 transactions across the enterprise with the participation of over 50 end users and a team of 10 functional consultants.
· Principal FI resource for re-design project focused on the re-engineering of the MM module configuration to support dramatic changes in the warehouse and plant structure at the MAG.