1. Download Setup Files
1. Download SAP NetWeaver Application Server ABAP 7.02 SP6 32-bit Trial Version
Click here to Download => SAP NetWeaver Application Server ABAP 7.02 SP6 32-bit Trial Version
Setup Files are available in 2 Parts NWASABAPTRIAL70206.part1.rar and NWASABAPTRIAL70206.part2.rar.Following screenshot is showing the download files in my local system.
Below Screen is showing the detail Properties of the Part1
Below Screen is showing the detail Properties of the Part2
After Downloading Place these two in the same folder and Extract, Below screen is showing the Details of Setup Files after Extract.
Note: there must be no error message while extracting files.
Following is the Root Directory view after UnZip.
2. Download Java
Click here to Download => JRE
After downloading you will see following file on your download location.
2. Start Installing
SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 7.02 SP6 32-bit Trial Version
First of all before starting main installation do some settings like Virtual Memory.
1. For setting up Virtual Memory Right Click on My Computer and from the appearing window go to Advanced tablike the screen Below. Click on the Settings button shown below.
2. After Selecting the Settings button on window with Title Performance Options will appear, in this window you will see a part with heading Virtual Memory like it is showing in the below screen, Click the Change Button.
3. As we have only one Partition of our Virtual Hard Disk so it will so only one. Select it (C:) and Radio Button Custom size and give 4096 in both Initial Size and Maximum Size text box, now Click Set Button. Now we are ready to Start Setup.
Note: After setting Virtual Memory you may need to restart your system.
4. After doing the above setting run the setup of JRE you have already downloaded. After Start Setup you will see the following window.
5. Read and Accept the License Agreement and Click the Next button as shown below.
6. Leave the Selected features as it is and Press Next Button.
7. From this screen below leave the Check box Checked and go to next using Next Button.
8. Following Screen with Message of Successful installation will appear, Select Finish Button to Complete.
9. Go to the following Path.
Note: I extract it at my Drive C It may be differ in your case go the Path where you Download and unzip.
and Run the Setup using the sapinst.exe
10. Following Initial Windows will appear after starting setup.
11. After running the setup you will see the following window from where you will have to select the Central Systemas showing below.
12. After selecting Central System, when you will Click on the Next button following Message Box will appear, from here you will select OK button after selecting this system will automatically log you off and when you log in again setup start again automatically.
13. Log in Again and let the setup again.
Setup will start again Automatically as below.
13. After running the setup again the following window with User License Agreement will appear, Read and Select I Accept Radio Button and Press Next Button
14. Give the Master Password in the below window.
Note: Please note this Password because you will use this password for Login to SAP* or DDIC user and some other purpose too.
15. You may will get the following Message Box, Press the Cancel Button to Continue Setup